REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction by Š ∧☨∀И ........ Hack Forum FOR EVER !!!!
Hi my name is Š ∧☨∀И and i am glad to be found this forum......

I am from Montreal Canada......

I am a ex Member of Hack Forum the best forum in the world.....
but now is dead.....Sad

But i hope is not dead for ever......
anyways i hope i can find some ex member of HF here......

Thanks OMNI or Labrocca for all you do for Hack Forum.......Big Grin

HF FOR EVER !!!!
Let's all hope that the next admin will appear as soon as possible and restore the HF.
Who cares about the admin, the community matters.
(Sep 30, 2009, 01:54 PM)Overdoser Wrote: Let's all hope that the next admin will appear as soon as possible and restore the HF.

ya but sill brother i dont thik will be the same
(Sep 30, 2009, 01:54 PM)ashmafia Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2009, 01:54 PM)Overdoser Wrote: Let's all hope that the next admin will appear as soon as possible and restore the HF.

ya but sill brother i dont thik will be the same

maybe! maybe for the better! in my opinion omni was a lazy ass.. he hardly did shit lately.. for example the 'download' button has always been disabled.. The DDoS attacks were daily, werent being stopped.
Hf was easily defaced.

im hoping the new admin would do better then that ^^
I hope HF is not dead for ever.....
I think OMNI is a good admin but we have a lot of attack on HF .....

Some bastard are happy tonight but you know what HF is not dead for me if i can see all the ex member and talk with her.....

Anyways HF is the best forum on the world and some people are jalous just beacuse HF is Good.....

For me HF is not dead.........
Yeah, HF never went down for sale in my heart.. I dont know why, it's still here.. xD maybe because some members are still here. Tongue
(Sep 30, 2009, 03:28 PM)Overdoser Wrote: Yeah, HF never went down for sale in my heart.. I dont know why, it's still here.. xD maybe because some members are still here. Tongue

Right is the same thing for me my friend......Big Grin
(Sep 30, 2009, 04:45 PM)jdawson Wrote: Sad man this really sucks that hf is being sold
it was great and i spent countless hours on there
Sad there goes my 1337 statues and all my great posts

Dont worrie me to i have a lot of thing in my PM....

and btw i have 162 of reputation.....lol

but i dont care about the reputation.... i have a lot of good friends in this forum......
(Sep 30, 2009, 01:56 PM)Overdoser Wrote: maybe! maybe for the better! in my opinion omni was a lazy ass.. he hardly did shit lately.. for example the 'download' button has always been disabled.. The DDoS attacks were daily, werent being stopped.
Hf was easily defaced.

im hoping the new admin would do better then that ^^

That is... a really ignorant statement.. he spent so much time working on the website, protecting it and patching holes in it.

First of all, who cares if the download button was disabled, there was a marketplace and other areas to download anyway.

Secondly, the DDoS attacks weren't daily, and Omni did his best to try to stop them as soon as possible. You make it sound like stopping a DDoS is a breeze.

Lastly, HF was definitely not easily defaced. Since the time I joined there it had only been defaced two times including the final deface, both of which were from 0-day exploits.

Omni is anything but a lazy admin.
I'm a member of HF too I see HF have been back on9 but not completely the new admin run some backup...

I thought malvager had his own forum, hopefully this new admin would be great for HF although we miss Omni but like the other dude saying the community is even greater hopefully Omni didn't regret giving his wonderful forum to another owner.
[Image: mybbsig.php]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction - Untuned Untuned 0 645 Sep 04, 2016, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Untuned
  Limited Edition | Introduction Limited Edition 1 1,160 Oct 10, 2015, 05:57 PM
Last Post: ChiefNacho
  Another Introduction Thread Vashnik 1 1,283 Jan 07, 2015, 04:17 AM
Last Post: shahkrunal7091
  My Introduction demno 2 1,141 Jul 31, 2014, 01:02 AM
Last Post: JPlusPlus
  Kellin Introduction Kellin 0 721 Mar 29, 2014, 07:34 AM