REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$20.00 for MYPS Mod & (Attachment Mod $10.00) + Collapseable Default $5.00
Hello MyBB Central Members,

I recently switched from phpBB to MyBB in hopes that MYPS would suit my needs. Sadly, it was missing a few crucial features that I desperately need. $20.00

I also need a modification that uploads all attachments to another file hosting site, such as Rapidshare or Megaupload. And only upload it to the other file hosting site. The mod still needs to be able to count and keep track of the downloads like a regular attachment. Will pay $10.00 for this.

Lastly, I need a modification that gives the option to make a category collapsed on default. $5.00

Features that need to be added for MYPS Plugin/Mod:

1. Give points to the thread starter by how many downloads that file has, it has to be a file uploaded by the Modded MyBB attachment feature.

2. Give points to Thread starter for how many views that thread gets.

3. Get a percentage of points for the amount of points a referred users gets. For example: If person A referred person B, and person B earned 100 points, and the percentage amount was set to 50%. Then person A would receive 50 points.

If someone could do it all, you'd receive $35.00. I'll pay after I see it working on another site, such as a test site.

Otherwise, I'll pay individually for the prices listed above.

Thanks alot!
Quote:2. Give points to thread starter for other people's replies. So if person A starts the thread and person c replies, person A gets points.

Already in MYPS.

Good luck on the rest. For me that coding is a lot more time than $35 can pay for.
I thought it was, I misread.

How much would be appropriate for you to code the mods?
(Oct 08, 2009, 01:35 PM)Biohazard Wrote: I thought it was, I misread.

Since all programmers are overpaid, somewhere in the $xxx
Its ridiculous.
It should take about two hours tops to complete this. Even if you paid at $35 an hour, that's only $70.

I'll keep it at $70 for now. I'll work on the MYPS edit and collapsible for now. If you can do it, tell me, so I don't have to do this myself. (I'm terrible at PHP.)
(Oct 08, 2009, 02:27 PM)GizSho Wrote:
(Oct 08, 2009, 01:35 PM)Biohazard Wrote: I thought it was, I misread.

Since all programmers are overpaid, somewhere in the $xxx

I don't do work over $100
Edit:
@Biohazard And no I'm not going to do this if you're going to ask me because I don't do work above $100
[Image: mystatssig.php]
Quote:It should take about two hours tops to complete this. Even if you paid at $35 an hour, that's only $70.

2 hours? Are you kidding me?

Quote:3. Get a percentage of points for the amount of points a referred users gets. For example: If person A referred person B, and person B earned 100 points, and the percentage amount was set to 50%. Then person A would receive 50 points.

That's hours of coding right there...maybe even a couple days.
@labrocca, not sure how. By hooking into registration and checking the referrer, just give the amount of points set in settings to the user that refers someone and give a percentage of points (which should also be set in settings) to the referred user. That would take about 10 minutes not hours. Unless I have misunderstood what the author of the thread wants
Ah...so he just wants tiered referral points. Yeah that's easy enough to do.

So add the few hooks and make the addon for him.
No, this was requested in your forum and it is not my intention to steal your customers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyPS betting system tomas 5 3,949 Oct 27, 2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: hoopster
  User support mod Jake6177 2 1,472 Sep 13, 2012, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Jake6177
  MYPS Upgrade? Shark 17 5,599 Nov 11, 2011, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Shark
  MyPS plugin dtommy79 6 3,293 Sep 03, 2010, 11:14 PM
Last Post: racerking
  A minimum post/MYPS points to view test. Mark Topper 0 1,050 Jun 21, 2010, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Mark Topper