REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adminlobby.com | New Forum
Please visit it only with Firefox, Google Chrome, Or Safari..

Hey I just started a new forum called adminlobby.com. I didn't go all out with the theme because I think that the topic I chose to make the website on doesn't go with a really complex theme.

This website is basically for computer or website administrators but I am going to be adding more stuff to it. There is also an off topic section for people that just want to talk about something else.

The current logo was made really quick. But I am looking for someone that can make a better logo. Preferably for free.

Anyway Review the site Big Grin
You really should add some content...and then present it to the public.
By content you mean posts?
(Apr 02, 2010, 10:39 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: By content you mean posts?

Yes. Posts, articles, etc attract new members.

Also, what are you offering at AdminLobby.com that makes you different from say, TheAdminZone.com? There are a lot of Admin forums out there. If you can add something new and interesting, more power to you, but there's a lot of competition in your niche.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
(Apr 03, 2010, 07:00 PM)RyanScarp Wrote:
(Apr 02, 2010, 10:39 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: By content you mean posts?

Yes. Posts, articles, etc attract new members.

Also, what are you offering at AdminLobby.com that makes you different from say, TheAdminZone.com? There are a lot of Admin forums out there. If you can add something new and interesting, more power to you, but there's a lot of competition in your niche.

Thank you this will really help me out.. I didn't know about theadminzone or many other websites like mine. But I'm going to be making website templates and releasing them to the public. hopefully that will help bring people in..
I think there are too many admin forums.
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.
i noticed alot of admin forums made from either phpbb or vbulletin, hopefully you can get this site going and prove there CAN be an admin resource site made from mybb. with a great domain like that you should be able to look pretty professional although i suggest a better theme.
Themes Okay,but I would touch it up and make the whole forums look good by adding some nice plugins. That's my idea, but your site. Good luck. :-)
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be taking them into consideration.
I love how the colors compliment each other, but it is missing something. Seems too plain, but not quite.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,951 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 729 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  Xbox Live Forum | Join now! Amazing forum Heyzen 2 2,077 Jan 09, 2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Heyzen
  Forum Resources - Support For Forum Owners MrJohn 0 1,407 May 29, 2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: MrJohn
  Forum Hype - Forum Advertising and Resources MrJohn 0 1,463 Jan 14, 2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: MrJohn