REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]Running a Forum
Ok, I made this into a vBulletin website, so anyone experienced in that?
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
Hi,

I'm interested in working with you because the idea is good and with good admins the forum can easily succeed.

I am webmater for more than 3 years and I have installed MyBB 2 years ago (I'm a veteran MyBB already). I know a lot about SEO so you don't have to invest a single cent because I could do on and offpage optimization too. I can code php, html, javascript and css too so I will be able to fix every single problem on the site.

If you chose me we will be partners and we split the profit too (I know about monetization too so we could easily earn money), and both of us will invest in the website.

Let me know if you're interested. (Please PM or e-mail me because I may forgot to check this topic)
Best regards,
Nagyma
(Jul 26, 2010, 04:26 AM)Nagyma Wrote: Hi,

I'm interested in working with you because the idea is good and with good admins the forum can easily succeed.

I am webmater for more than 3 years and I have installed MyBB 2 years ago (I'm a veteran MyBB already). I know a lot about SEO so you don't have to invest a single cent because I could do on and offpage optimization too. I can code php, html, javascript and css too so I will be able to fix every single problem on the site.

If you chose me we will be partners and we split the profit too (I know about monetization too so we could easily earn money), and both of us will invest in the website.

Let me know if you're interested. (Please PM or e-mail me because I may forgot to check this topic)
Best regards,
Nagyma

Ok,

good in vBulletin?
[Image: tyler-allen.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Running 1.8 Help FAPCOR 0 948 Feb 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
Last Post: FAPCOR
  MyBB Mobile Forum – How to make your forum work best on portable Devices WallBB 0 1,287 Sep 21, 2013, 02:49 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  How Do I Speed Up My Forum? It's Running VERY Slow! jdog55007 2 1,006 Apr 22, 2012, 11:02 AM
Last Post: GmZ
  Boy only forum and Girl only forum Camgaertner 0 971 Jul 29, 2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner
  [TeachMe] how to Add Forum Icons For My Forum _Un!corn 0 923 Jul 21, 2011, 07:47 AM
Last Post: _Un!corn