REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
- New Forum - RuneOrb.net - Community -
[Image: logo.png]

Runeorb is a new community, which this moment has just opened and is open to everyone, their will be staff positions within this week. I've done this forum after at-least 2 weeks of knowing some mybb, so any suggestions are appreciated. Please don't spite me if others have rs forums too.

thanks, http://www.runeorb.net
Copied alot of section titles from hackforums. You also copied alot of award images.

(Sep 06, 2010, 05:00 PM)Kaleb Wrote: Copied alot of section titles from hackforums. You also copied alot of award images.
I've attempted to take few (around 5-6) but compared to others forums I have less, and all of the award images are from the default folder with the plug-in, so their not copied images.
I never knew there was a default folder in my awards with pictures.

(Sep 06, 2010, 05:58 PM)Kaleb Wrote: I never knew there was a default folder in my awards with pictures.
Yes, there is.
Why not take a look - http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1782.html - The image folder with the awards is in the "extras" folder
Cool. I learned something lol. I thought you were douchey and just ripped them.

Im assuming this is a runescape forum? If so i wish you luck as there is too many of those.

(Sep 06, 2010, 06:34 PM)Kaleb Wrote: Cool. I learned something lol. I thought you were douchey and just ripped them.

Im assuming this is a runescape forum? If so i wish you luck as there is too many of those.
Lol. Wink
Thanks, I know theirs many of them now. I wanted to make one in December 2009, but I never did sadly until now. Sad
Bump, please rate / review my ebook and please join if possible and help it grow.
i resign a username in that forum.
Bump for the forum community.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 5 1,594 Yesterday, 05:15 AM
Last Post: KarlaB
  Lewd - Otaku Community | Continually Improved - 100% Free - Friendly/Fair Staff Dogs Toy 5 2,685 Jul 03, 2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,881 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  BlackhatSociety.net - Blackhat Hacking Forum ZeroDarkThirty 8 4,054 Nov 27, 2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: next438
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 600 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen