REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Weeks Old Gaming Forum. New Design 10/1/11. Give us your opinions and Join us Today
http://play-connect.com

What do you think? Smile
I think you need to change that locked icon. Also its time for a new theme. I know I say this all the time but if you want to be unique and stand out get a more attractive theme. Other then that looks like you got a nice amount of members and a bunch of content. Good luck with the forums Wink
[Image: logo.png]
(Oct 01, 2011, 03:04 PM)HaX420 Wrote: I think you need to change that locked icon. Also its time for a new theme. I know I say this all the time but if you want to be unique and stand out get a more attractive theme. Other then that looks like you got a nice amount of members and a bunch of content. Good luck with the forums Wink

O.o funny,, I just changed my theme yesterday Sad
Well I'll soon be updating the theme on it so I'll post here when all is ready. Smile
(Oct 01, 2011, 03:04 PM)HaX420 Wrote: I think you need to change that locked icon. Also its time for a new theme. I know I say this all the time but if you want to be unique and stand out get a more attractive theme. Other then that looks like you got a nice amount of members and a bunch of content. Good luck with the forums Wink

I agree with this!

Quote:I agree with this!

I know XD I'll have my new theme up ASAP and I'll post here to update you guys. Other than the theme, what do you guys think? Contents, forum categories, etc.

Thanks, Smile
I do like your board, and nice work on whatever you've done to gather that amount of members and posts in three weeks.
Theme update! Big Grin What do you guys think?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BroCartel - Gaming Forum! gcpmc 4 1,528 Dec 09, 2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Alireza-res
  ~# Corrupt Zone #~ {General Lounge ~ Hacking ~ Money Making ~ Gaming ~ Coding & +} Mercuy 0 119 Nov 24, 2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Mercuy
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 7,483 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 671 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  PixelForums.net - Graphic Design Zil 5 2,187 Nov 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Top ramen