REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Tabbed Menu v2.0.2
Hello everyone. I'm new and just subscribed. however, i have trouble with the customization part. I want to replace the tabs with images, can someone help me? Thanks. The default is some bluish color and it doesn't look so good Tongue thanks to anyone who can help.

@xerotic, do you have skype? for better communication and stuff.
So you want their to be images instead of text, or do you want a different image background.
Hi there. Big Grin Like I want an image instead of the text. Like the picture on page 2: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-7687-page-2.html
the first post, you see the blue tabs. I literally want to completely change that and put images in place for that. Can you help me?

Do you have skype btw?
Yeah. I got everything working. it's just that with images in place them, that'll be perfect. can you give a noob-friendly TuT on how to do that if you know? Thanks Tongue
My Skype is 'BleepyEvans'
(Jan 14, 2012, 03:10 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: My Skype is 'BleepyEvans'

Added you on skype Big Grin

Please accept Big Grin
(Jan 14, 2012, 01:59 AM)Bdoom Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2012, 12:05 AM)xerotic Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2012, 09:21 PM)Bdoom Wrote: this thing doesn't work worth of shit, LOL! I paid 10$ and it doesn't even work..? What a shame... I can set it up but when I try to change a tab it doesn't even do anything, it just changes it to a blank page lmao! This doesn't work on my blackevo4 theme (my site is: glitching.net)

I wouldn't mind assisting you, but your site rquirez me to register to view the index page. I will not do that. Please explain further problems that are occurring.

I'll remove the registration temporarily so that you can see. Okay so basically I add the tabs onto the site, and when I click one, the tabs just take me to an empty page with nothing on it, even when I set it up to open the specific category. It works on other themes but not this one. I'm using the blackevo4 theme.

You can contact me with your info to login and can fix this for you. Because the plugin does work just fine and if by chance the new version has a bug then we'll fix it immediately.
(Jan 15, 2012, 02:50 PM)labrocca Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2012, 01:59 AM)Bdoom Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2012, 12:05 AM)xerotic Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2012, 09:21 PM)Bdoom Wrote: this thing doesn't work worth of shit, LOL! I paid 10$ and it doesn't even work..? What a shame... I can set it up but when I try to change a tab it doesn't even do anything, it just changes it to a blank page lmao! This doesn't work on my blackevo4 theme (my site is: glitching.net)

I wouldn't mind assisting you, but your site rquirez me to register to view the index page. I will not do that. Please explain further problems that are occurring.

I'll remove the registration temporarily so that you can see. Okay so basically I add the tabs onto the site, and when I click one, the tabs just take me to an empty page with nothing on it, even when I set it up to open the specific category. It works on other themes but not this one. I'm using the blackevo4 theme.

You can contact me with your info to login and can fix this for you. Because the plugin does work just fine and if by chance the new version has a bug then we'll fix it immediately.

PMed you, also when you fix it could you PM me back letting me know what the problem was so I may fix it in the future?

hey BleepyEvans, Whenever you on skype, accept my invite. I'm perry_feng.

Thank you Big Grin
(Jan 15, 2012, 03:32 PM)Bdoom Wrote: PMed you, also when you fix it could you PM me back letting me know what the problem was so I may fix it in the future?

I didn't fix it because it's a problem you have with validation. Tabs won't work unless the site validates properly and div tags are closed. Your problem is unrelated to Tabbed Menu and related to other bad plugins and bad template edits.

(Jan 15, 2012, 05:35 PM)zerafenix Wrote: hey BleepyEvans, Whenever you on skype, accept my invite. I'm perry_feng.

Thank you Big Grin
Added