REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.62 Average
My Awards 2.4
(Mar 06, 2012, 11:58 AM)teluguresearcher Wrote: oh! @BleepyEvans, screenshots available with the plugin (extras folder) and a moderator can also grant awards - why not !

Saves me downloading the plugin when on a shared PC Smile
Also dont think moderators can currently grant awards.
Screenshots added. Enjoy.

Quote:Also a suggestion, can we get moderators to grant awards?

That will be in next version. We had this waiting and been working on it for a while. I really just wanted to get it released. The optimizations we added are fantastic for saving load and queries. Also added new feature for latest awards in stats page. And awards show in PM bit too.
(Mar 06, 2012, 03:59 PM)labrocca Wrote: Screenshots added. Enjoy
Also added new feature for latest awards in stats page. And awards show in PM bit too.
Thanks

Yer I like that, although I dont really know how many people view the stats page Big Grin
(Mar 06, 2012, 05:19 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote:
(Mar 06, 2012, 03:59 PM)labrocca Wrote: Screenshots added. Enjoy
Also added new feature for latest awards in stats page. And awards show in PM bit too.
Thanks

Yer I like that, although I dont really know how many people view the stats page Big Grin

There should be a setting to disable.

Thanks!!! finally it come out for 1.6.
Thank you Jesse, much appreciated. I've been waiting for a native MyBB 1.6 version for a while now.
Thank you, I have been needing this.

I would like the option to put a reason next to granting a particular award.

For example if I create an award:

Name: Painting Competition Winner
Description: Earn this award by winning the sites yearly painting competition

But so far this would mean I would have to upload a duplicate image every year if I wanted to describe what year they won in. So if there was an additional reason field when granting the award, it could then be:

Reason: For winning 2011

Sorry, when trying to install I get the following error in the Plugins section in my ACP:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare awards_profile() (previously declared in /home/demovamp/public_html/inc/plugins/my_awards.php:294) in /home/demovamp/public_html/inc/plugins/awards.php on line 177

It stops me seeing any of my plugins. If I delete the plugin file in inc/plugins it clears this error but obviously the plugin does not work. How do I fix this?
(Mar 07, 2012, 06:35 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: Thank you, I have been needing this.

I would like the option to put a reason next to granting a particular award.

For example if I create an award:

But so far this would mean I would have to upload a duplicate image every year if I wanted to describe what year they won in. So if there was an additional reason field when granting the award, it could then be:

Reason: For winning 2011

Sorry, when trying to install I get the following error in the Plugins section in my ACP:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare awards_profile() (previously declared in /home/demovamp/public_html/inc/plugins/my_awards.php:294) in /home/demovamp/public_html/inc/plugins/awards.php on line 177

It stops me seeing any of my plugins. If I delete the plugin file in inc/plugins it clears this error but obviously the plugin does not work. How do I fix this?

Delete the old plugin file after you upload the new one. Then it will be fine.
Quote:I would like the option to put a reason next to granting a particular award.

That's always been part of My Awards. If you're talking about the Awards description itself then why not just say "Earn this award by winning the sites yearly painting competition in 2011"?
Going to update mine for sure.
Thanks!