REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you show user titles instead of groups in postbit?
Hello, new here.  I posted this in the main MyBB community support forums about a week ago but it's now buried in the third page and nobody's answering. So I thought I would ask here and see if I get better results.

I'm planning on making some cool looking badges for user groups to show in the postbit, so I won't need the group title to show under the user name.  What I want is for only the user titles that are decided by post count (newbie, posting freak, etc.) along with the stars associated with those (not the stars associated with group) to show up under the user name in the postbit.  Does that make sense? How do I do that?

I tried changing the settings but it didn't work. Maybe I have to have the badge images uploaded first?  Also, there's a few different plugins available for showing multiple user group images, which one do you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Messages In This Thread
How do you show user titles instead of groups in postbit? - by MzStevens - Oct 17, 2015, 06:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Any way to make new users default to multiple groups? Jayfore 1 967 Oct 11, 2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  how to award in postbit bushido 0 1,106 Mar 12, 2016, 10:28 AM
Last Post: bushido
  Login as User? kel 0 1,286 Jun 18, 2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: kel
  Warning Display Groups Flawless 0 1,125 Jul 22, 2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Flawless
  How to allow a user to give out an award mikeandike 2 1,506 Aug 26, 2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: CharlemagneFR