REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OG FLIP | VIRTUAL MARKET |
URL: www. ogflip .com (remove spaces).

Welcome.

OG FLIP is dedicated for all those who host virtual services/offerings or who are interested in purchasing such things. We're a brand new community, 3 days old (as of /01/08/2016) which was used for beta testing. Within that time we've managed to achieve 600 or so members. I'd like to point out in bullet points of what there is to come within the weeks to follow.
  • Premium Domain Name (OGFLIP is TEMP).
  • Custom Theme (By Dynaxel) - Dark.
  • Custom Plugins
  • + More.
Everything right now is literally temporary. We wasn't going to launch the forum until we had our custom theme implemented but ah well. 

This forum has great potential due to the fact that it'll have a wider range of potential buyer/sellers for your advantage in the months to follow. A few of my friends have been looking for something like this for a while, I've told them about HF but they're scared of the word "Hack" within that phrase. Which is nothing to be scared of, but I see where they're coming from. So hopefully that sort of audience will help in our favour. Advertising will pay a big role & we have experts on board to help, aswell as the funds. I'd also like to point out that no black hat activities are allowed on OG FLIP.

We're not begging you to join, but feel free to register and check it out. After all the more places you advertise your service the better for business right? Worth a shot. 

Messages In This Thread
OG FLIP | VIRTUAL MARKET | - by OGFLIP - Aug 08, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: OG FLIP | VIRTUAL MARKET | - by Top ramen - Nov 15, 2016, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OG USERS - Market and Discussion Forums OGUSERS 0 778 May 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: OGUSERS
Wink EliteVIP.net | Custom Theme | Virtual Economy } Growing FAST! zombieman404 4 1,661 Oct 30, 2013, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Oshi
  ~ Fortune Forums | Credits Stock Market | Custom Theme | Join Us Today! ~ Auth 0 822 Oct 01, 2013, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Auth
  Discussion Zone - Virtual Stock Market - Cycling Userbars - More Custom Plugins! Bloo 0 1,512 Jul 03, 2013, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Bloo
  ★√ MarketBoard.org | Unrestrictive Market Forum | Sell and Buy Your Items Here! | √★ Chocothunda 2 1,509 Jan 21, 2013, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Chocothunda