REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats and latest thread output to PHP not RSS?
I have a root site with the forum working with it which is a big part of it.

Someway I wish to show the latest information from the forum on the hompeage... which is just HTML/PHP/CSS.

Obviously I could use RSS to show latest posts and use a signature generator to show forum statistics. But I need a plugin that will get forum statistics, latest posts, hot threads etc and output them into a PHP document automatically.

Of course this could come with a number of options. Immediate or periodical updates. If Immediate, update the PHP file when a statistics is changed. If periodical... only changes every x amount of minutes. Options to choose which statistics to include, how to include them, etc.

Ideally the output PHP needs to be customizable to it can be integrated into a number of environments.

My homepage does use PHP so it wont be to difficult to manually include the output PHP using the include and require functions.

I would not say this is a personal request, while I would personally like this I see many others benefiting from it also, and I could be a very popular plugin.

My PHP knowledge is very basic, So I have no idea to create this, and some of the developers on this site could make a far better job of it then I could even consider

Smile

Messages In This Thread
Stats and latest thread output to PHP not RSS? - by blazendevil2 - Mar 16, 2010, 10:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  awardcp.php Fatality 0 2,106 Dec 19, 2013, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Fatality
  showstaff.php Salsut 5 4,281 Dec 19, 2013, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Fatality
  My IPN for the latest mybb? Neil Patrick Harris 1 1,769 Jul 25, 2013, 11:22 AM
Last Post: JamesMayes
  Latest Reported Posts Page Fishy 1 1,638 Apr 06, 2012, 07:44 PM
Last Post: labrocca
  Close thread after X replies WakBlack 0 920 Nov 18, 2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: WakBlack