REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mybb EZSQL admincp tool
License is GNU/GPL attached inside extras folder.  

Plugin Name: MybbEZSQL
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website:  http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.2
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 2
Plugin Description:  This plugin is to allow the admin to execute SQL commands from within the admincp.

Installation

1. Upload the 2 files from the zip

root/admin/mybbezsql.php
root/inc/plugins/mybbezsql.php

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Mybb EZSQL) in the plugin manager.

3. You will see the new menu item called "Mybb EZSQL" under "Database Tools".

The rest is self explantory.

It does NOT have language support. It is hard coded english. However it should be self explanatory for any language.

This plugin will ONLY work for the superadmin (userid 1) to prevent abuse.  You can edit the plugin code if you wish to remove that restriction.  Look for the line

<?php if($mybb->user['uid'] == "1") { ?>

and alter it to

<?php if($mybb->user['uid'] != "0") { ?>

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   

.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">mybbezsql.zip (Size: 67.19 KB / Downloads: 52)
thank you so much. I publish that with your copyright in my forum... If you dont want it, I could delete in my site...
Updated so that it checks is user is $config['super_admins'].

$config['super_admins'] is listed in inc/config.php.
This is really useful for people that don't have PHPMyAdmin access or are lazy. Wink

Thanks!
OMG! I didn't know this existed! So much nicer than having to go to phpmyadmin! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks a bunch!!!!
Oo this is handy for me to allow another admin to run MySQL commands without giving him access to my hosting account

Nice one Labrocca
Sye Wrote:Oo this is handy for me to allow another admin to run MySQL commands without giving him access to my hosting account

Nice one Labrocca

You will have to edit the plugin if you want more than the superadmin to use it. It's setup for permissions on to superadmin. You can just remove the if statement in the plugin for all admins to use it.
nice plugin[/u]
very good plugin a easier way to get there Smile
I use it, and it works great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete member posts and threads (Admin Tool) labrocca 28 16,709 May 21, 2008, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Rodo
  MyBB Multiforums Mod - Start a free MyBB Forum Host! BMR777 6 6,289 Mar 22, 2008, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Violation