REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Mybb Site Sig v3
This is 1.2x and 1.4x compatible.

This is an improved version of the old Mybb Signature 1.0 by Adam of Createmybb.

[Image: mybbsig.php]

That's using the stats cache so it doesn't load the server much and it's also a smaller image (468x31). It also displays the forum name and url but of course you still have to link the image in most forum signatures yourself.

Code:
[img]http://www.hackforums.net/mybbsig.php[/img]

Install Instructions:

1. Upload mybbsig.php to your mybb root directory.
2. Upload the mybbsig.png image to your root/images/ directory.

That's it.

Thank you.

UPDATE January 7th: Version 3 updated to work with board closed. To upgrade just overwrite the mybbsig.php file.

Attached Files
.zip   Mybb_Sig_v3.zip (Size: 39.26 KB / Downloads: 986)
Thanks...may come useful in the future
Great plugin. Smile
thanks, great plugin
That's really cool! Too bad I don't advertise my forum in my signature. LOL..but if I ever do, I'll be sure to use this. Big Grin

I tried it out on my own forum though...and WAY cool!
This is a nice mod, how do you reposition the text?
Code:
($img_handle, 3, 5, 2,

On 4 lines you will see the imgstring() function code similar to above...change the X or Y position.

http://us.php.net/imagestring

bool imagestring ( resource $image, int $font, int $x, int $y, string $string, int $color )
I just noticed something that I don't know if there might be a fix or not. I have this on my forum and when any of my members views a thread where I've posted *basically every thread on my forum*, if you look at "Who's Online", it shows they are in an unknown location. That unknown location is the signature php file, even though they aren't actually at that location. I just thought that was kind of strange.
Try this...

After:

define("IN_MYBB", 1);

Add:

define("NO_ONLINE", 1);
That did it! Thanks! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experiencing Error With A Plugin (Not a plugin from this site though) Psinetic 5 4,105 Jul 05, 2010, 07:14 AM
Last Post: MasterZuFu