REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious about upgrade
Hey all, I'm just wondering- I just paid for the subscription since I love the plugins here, everything went smoothly, but the upgrade page says "lifetime membership" and the paypal subscription says it's billed every "5 years".
Which one is it? And if I "cancel" the subscription now (or in a year or two), will I still keep the first 5 years subscription? (I don't want my card accidentally billed, and I don't always have funds on my balance for the payment. I gather from here to 5 years I'll forget if it's set to automatic... )
I'm pretty sure you will, They put it to 5 years because they don't really expect you to be here in 5 years.
So we can cancel the subscription without any kind of problems ?
Edit: I found that you can cancel the subscription after the payment has been proccesed and approved by admin.
Wait until your funds loaded and then cancel the subscription, if you want to do so.
i am going to upgrade my self soon
I think i'll do the same, i mean, think of all the plugins that will be created and you can download in 5 years.
changingfacesatl.net Atlanta's best black hair salons, gaining practical experience in dark hair care,natural hair,damaged hair weaves, sew ins, balding, and scalp disarranges. April 2010 Result of the Month excercise on the most proficient method to actualize ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upgrade?! TGE Jesse 3 1,692 Feb 15, 2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Sam
  How much time take the user upgrade? Banbasten 10 2,950 Feb 04, 2013, 11:32 AM
Last Post: craig1985
Exclamation Account Upgrade mario553g 3 1,593 Nov 30, 2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Aastra
Smile Already Purchased Upgrade!!! achitnan 3 1,698 Nov 26, 2012, 10:04 PM
Last Post: achitnan
  Purchased Upgrade, What now ? Vormz 8 3,320 Nov 03, 2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Dr Plague