REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Poll: Which is better?
This poll is closed.
Win 7
66.67%
2 66.67%
Win 8
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Win 7 vs Win 8
so yea... which one is better Win7 or Win8? I personally prefer win8 over 7 any day
Windows 7 is way better... I'm Waiting for Windows 9 cause it will be epic.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
Win 7 all the way!
I like them both equally I cant decide
Here is the situation. Windows 8 has a lot of features I do not use, so honestly I think the metro interface adds a second of delay to my computer usage. However, windows 8 is proven to be more efficient. However that was also proven not to help my gaming.

The new GUI for task manager and such is a MAJOR improvement and the ability to mount ISOs natively is fantastic. The learning curve is microscopic and people just hate change and therefore are giving windows 8 a bad rep. I work in GeekSquad currently and I have to listen to old people tell me how much windows 8 sucks. The fact is they are wrong. Windows 8 is a small improvement over windows 7.

Would I suggest upgrading from 7 to 8? Hell no, what a waste of money. Would I ssay to downgrade a windows 8 machine? NO what an even bigger waste of money.
Windows 7 for me!
Windows 8 is all for me Smile
(Mar 13, 2013, 12:02 PM)Ampix0 Wrote: Here is the situation. Windows 8 has a lot of features I do not use, so honestly I think the metro interface adds a second of delay to my computer usage. However, windows 8 is proven to be more efficient. However that was also proven not to help my gaming.

The new GUI for task manager and such is a MAJOR improvement and the ability to mount ISOs natively is fantastic. The learning curve is microscopic and people just hate change and therefore are giving windows 8 a bad rep. I work in GeekSquad currently and I have to listen to old people tell me how much windows 8 sucks. The fact is they are wrong. Windows 8 is a small improvement over windows 7.

Would I suggest upgrading from 7 to 8? Hell no, what a waste of money. Would I ssay to downgrade a windows 8 machine? NO what an even bigger waste of money.

about the metro interface, you can replace it with the regular start menu from windows 7 with Start8. It's an awesome program.
I would like to have windows 7, windows 8 is just horrible now.
Windows 7 - great theme, classic start menu
windows 8 - microsoft took a leap of faith with the new GUI. - not bad, not to good, just right for people who like mobile style start menus.

Windows 7 - 7/10 stars
Windows 8 - 6/10 stars

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumTopSites - Free Submission - Win iPad!! hostpro 3 1,564 Oct 01, 2012, 06:20 AM
Last Post: bartjelol
  Win cool gadgets! Easy 88power88 0 1,344 Sep 18, 2010, 03:19 PM
Last Post: 88power88
  PenHacks raffle contest win 20$!! wethegreenpeople 2 1,711 May 11, 2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post: vorion
  [win mybbcentral subscription] Design wallpapers for me. indiansword 7 3,237 Feb 01, 2010, 02:04 AM
Last Post: 88power88