REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SecretForums.Net ✔ ➳ All In One Forum ★★★★★
What Is Secret Forums ?
Secret Forums is a platform where you can get and share your hacking & cracking knowledge ,a place from where you can download full paid Softwares,Games,Movies,Money making methods etc and get Premium accounts of many site's for free ,a support forum where you can
get answer of your problems about tech world , Visit us to know more about SecretForums.Net

Why to join Us?
1.Frendly Staff and Members.
2.Quick responses of your problems.
3.Eran money by participating in members contests.
4.ETC

Still Growing Need Your Reviews Thanks You Very Much
When I saw that you were using 'Fake users online' I instantly quit registering.
They are real not fake just snap your shit .
(Apr 11, 2013, 10:51 AM)sainiboy92 Wrote: They are real not fake just snap your shit .

You have about 98% users online each day.
You cannot tell me that those are 'real'.
Anyhow w/e I don't care just saying.
You are using desihacker.net theme with copyright removed..seriously
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile
Here comes a Copied theme of desihackers..

Why dont you try building your own theme
i HAD bought that theme lol , i have removed copyright shit BECAUSE i hate more lines in bottom of the page Big Grin
You have Labrocca's plugins available for download in your nulled section and you have the balls to come here to advertise? Are you for real?
(Apr 15, 2013, 11:09 AM)x-Treme Wrote: You have Labrocca's plugins available for download in your nulled section and you have the balls to come here to advertise? Are you for real?

^
(Apr 14, 2013, 02:05 PM)sainiboy92 Wrote: i HAD bought that theme lol , i have removed copyright shit BECAUSE i hate more lines in bottom of the page Big Grin
Yes i know but copyright removal..that is not okay
You should have told me and i would have allowed that without any charge Smile
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,945 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  BlackhatSociety.net - Blackhat Hacking Forum ZeroDarkThirty 8 4,069 Nov 27, 2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: next438
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 602 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  PixelForums.net - Graphic Design Zil 5 1,967 Nov 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 729 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker