REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This forum has potential yet its dead.
Hello you,

I've been here around for 2 months now.
I see alot of new people coming in saying hello.
The forum has great content and really has potential to get bigger.

Now my question is
- why we are getting limited by hosting this on a very limited server ( It gets down quite often )
- The TTL from CF is set way to low, can we get it from 5 minutes to 1 day?
- Can we mayby fix up some stuff related to the design? For example the body hurts my eyes alot and draws my focus away from the focal point.
- Staff are pretty inactive in my opinion, I know that jesse has his hands full at HF but still.

Just trying to help you out here with some suggestions : )

Kind regards,

bluedog.tar.gz
(Apr 20, 2013, 09:14 AM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Hello you,

Now my question is
- why we are getting limited by hosting this on a very limited server ( It gets down quite often )
- Can we mayby fix up some stuff related to the design? For example the body hurts my eyes alot and draws my focus away from the focal point.
- Staff are pretty inactive in my opinion, I know that jesse has his hands full at HF but still.

Kind regards,

bluedog.tar.gz

According to the owner, he never wanted this site to become huge. It's a knowledge board.
(Apr 20, 2013, 11:44 AM)Shark Wrote:

Now my question is

Kind regards,

bluedog.tar.gz

According to the owner, he never wanted this site to become huge. It's a knowledge board.

Ah I understand.
But wouldn't you agree it deserves a bit more?
(Apr 20, 2013, 12:01 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(Apr 20, 2013, 11:44 AM)Shark Wrote:

Now my question is

Kind regards,

bluedog.tar.gz

Ah I understand.
But wouldn't you agree it deserves a bit more?

Absolutely. I've talked to the owner about this before. I completely agree with you my friend.
Mybb central is a really good site, though i believe it should be updated with new plugins
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile
(Apr 20, 2013, 08:37 PM)PlsHeckMe Wrote: What are we going to discuss? Tongue This is a theme/plugin release forum, with Labrocca's premium plugins. There are a lot of visitors, and they come here for support of released plugins/themes, etc. The theme is good IMO, I've never been distracted by it. Staff don't really need to be active either Tongue They are more behind the scenes anyway. If someone needs banned, they get banned, if something needs removed, they remove it.

Hmm, well I agree that the site pretty much runs from itself tho I really hate the TTL expire rate Wink

Thanks for the input.

(Apr 21, 2013, 12:02 AM)Verilog Wrote: Mybb central is a really good site, though i believe it should be updated with new plugins

Such as?
(Apr 21, 2013, 05:24 AM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(Apr 20, 2013, 08:37 PM)PlsHeckMe Wrote: What are we going to discuss? Tongue This is a theme/plugin release forum, with Labrocca's premium plugins. There are a lot of visitors, and they come here for support of released plugins/themes, etc. The theme is good IMO, I've never been distracted by it. Staff don't really need to be active either Tongue They are more behind the scenes anyway. If someone needs banned, they get banned, if something needs removed, they remove it.

Hmm, well I agree that the site pretty much runs from itself tho I really hate the TTL expire rate Wink

Thanks for the input.

(Apr 21, 2013, 12:02 AM)Verilog Wrote: Mybb central is a really good site, though i believe it should be updated with new plugins

Such as?
MyIPN back into action, its been really long time you know
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-8524.html
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile
As others have stated, it's a release forum, not a general discussion forum. People come here to release their plugins, download official plugins, themes etc.
Well aslong as theres good content i wont mind the inactivity.
This forum does look nice really need to get more people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is it so dead around here? Toxic Injection 2 1,039 Jun 30, 2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Oliver Evans
  Forum dead? Shekii1 21 4,784 Jun 21, 2012, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Dice