REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LetsForum.com - Thanks Mybb
On behalf of http://letsforum.com I want to thanks Mybb for this amazing forum script
nice forum name buddy Smile

the sites speed is a bit slow...

you have covered almost all the stuff...try to add some more features .. rest everything is awsome...
Glad you like MyBB, it is really nice software
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile
Site is looking good. I am assuming it is new?
Thanks you very much guys. The site is new but domain name was registered before and expired so I got lucky I guess!

(Oct 03, 2013, 04:36 PM)coolbud012 Wrote: nice forum name buddy Smile

the sites speed is a bit slow...

you have covered almost all the stuff...try to add some more features .. rest everything is awsome...

What features do you recommend?
The site is still alive, you need to remove so many categories and switch to few categories and start getting members
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile
I have been hit by Google update recently so it may take awhile to recover but I will get rid of categories that have very few posts but not yet thanks for your advice.

Guys what features do you think I should add that will help me to attract more users?
Quite a massive index you've got there. You may have spread yourself much too thin, but it's pretty solid coverage. And that's definitely a nice theme you've chosen. Even as long as it is, it's quite organized and you have to be given props for that.

As for features, that depends. What is your forum's primary goal or niche?
@Red Herringmy thanks very much for your feedback, my primary niche is search engine optimization and internet marketing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LetsForum.net | General & Webmaster Forum | Free Awards + Upgrades ChiefNacho 4 3,281 Jul 05, 2015, 11:52 PM
Last Post: ChiefNacho
  MyBB Workshop - Splashing mybb with colour... MyBB Workshop* 9 5,446 Oct 24, 2013, 05:09 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  MyBB Addict - MyBB Themes and Tricks Peter L 11 3,371 Mar 25, 2012, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Peter L