REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancydesign.org - High Quality Forum Themes
Hey guys, were currently offering HQ forum themes for your communities. At this point, we only offer IPB & Mybb. More upon request!

Fancydesign

thanks.
Looks good. What theme are you using? Do you have an option to change the colors? I like the theme. Good job.
nope, that will make huge lagg to our servers... else if you want to buy the theme with color changers n stuff, your welcome Tongue
(Sep 05, 2013, 11:37 AM)GetTheCode Wrote: nope, that will make huge lagg to our servers... else if you want to buy the theme with color changers n stuff, your welcome Tongue

I was talking about something else but I figured it out now. Plus your website isn't mybb its IP.Board 3.4.5 so this probably shouldn't be posted in mybb reviews Wink

Website looks good but I am not interested in buying an IP Board theme. I use Mybb.
They look good, I might order one.
(Sep 06, 2013, 01:38 PM)randomdudehere Wrote: They look good, I might order one.

Good, you can PM me for my Skype if you need an mybb theme now.

(Sep 06, 2013, 06:19 AM)Punisher Wrote:
(Sep 05, 2013, 11:37 AM)GetTheCode Wrote: nope, that will make huge lagg to our servers... else if you want to buy the theme with color changers n stuff, your welcome Tongue

I was talking about something else but I figured it out now. Plus your website isn't mybb its IP.Board 3.4.5 so this probably shouldn't be posted in mybb reviews Wink

Website looks good but I am not interested in buying an IP Board theme. I use Mybb.

We offer Mybb & IPB themes... soon Xenforo..

But we use IPB because its more secure than Mybb.
As a business owner or solo professional, there are two things you need to learn to build a successful business online marketing strategy. Ever wondered why 97% of businesses fail to make money online? It's because they run out of energy and cash before they discover these two things. In this article, I'm going to teach you in four short, simple and mutually reinforcing traffic streams that will organise your marketing to ramp up your lead flow and your conversion to sales. Using this same model, you can launch your business to the next level within weeks and months and take 12-24 months off your internet marketing learning curve.

-------------------
hendershotcarol104
best lsat prep course

CSS bro. CSS...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 7,476 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 805 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  Chatforums.org | Clean and Simple chatforums.org 18 6,070 Jun 20, 2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: GodFather
  [ForumJunkies.org] Community Forums iRocker 1 1,538 Feb 07, 2016, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  Hackbb.org | Get a Free Usergroup! (PM ME) ChiefNacho 9 6,372 Aug 03, 2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: ChiefNacho