REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inline Thread Popup Problem
I had posted this over at the official Mybb forums but have not yet received any solutions to solve this problems and it's been over two months now.

Right now this problem only affects the fusion theme and started happening after I deleted/disabled the plugin and uploaded it/re-enabled it.

It seems it added duplicate code somewheres in the Fusion templates and it isn't coping to well with the duplicate code.

I need to know what code does the inline thread popup add and where does it add it at exactly so I can remedy this issue.

I have attached a screen shot illustrating the issue so you ma be able to better troubleshoot and help me with my problem.

Thanks if anyone can help me solve my problem. Smile

Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Tststststs and you are sure they couldn't help you or it this only a thread to raise your postcount? Search the templates the plugin affects and removed the duplicated lines...that's all. Too easy that a "real" MyBB Staff would see immediately.
Kioshi Wrote:Tststststs and you are sure they couldn't help you or it this only a thread to raise your postcount? Search the templates the plugin affects and removed the duplicated lines...that's all. Too easy that a "real" MyBB Staff would see immediately.

Already been solved, had to fix it myself via trial and error after so long of not receiving help.

You can see how long it took over on the official Mybb support forum, the indication between my last reply and bum should prove how long I actually waited and still wasn't helped.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inline Ads labrocca 116 76,518 Jan 13, 2009, 12:12 PM
Last Post: localhost
  Ajax Shoutbox problem carra23 7 8,238 Dec 09, 2008, 01:33 AM
Last Post: PhiHDN
  Ajax image popup labrocca 133 90,529 Nov 06, 2008, 05:46 PM
Last Post: svk32
  Inline Ads problem Xtreme2damax 3 3,483 Jun 22, 2008, 12:09 PM
Last Post: LeX-
  Online24 problem AjEe 4 3,636 Jun 20, 2008, 05:00 AM
Last Post: ciorax