REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voxil Your Place for Discussions | Graphics | Gaming
[Image: 8GKxKcL.png]

About Voxil

We are a brand new community and we are always working on becoming better. Voxil is place where our main priority are our members. We care about everyone's opinion and we get rid of the power hunger right away. We treat everyone equally. Respect is earned not paid for . We are a Discussion | Graphics | Gaming | forum you could say a general forum.

Come and join the community where you can find whatever you are looking for. Join now Voxil.

Some of our features:
  • Custom made theme made by the owner
  • Meme based smilies
  • Custom userstars
  • Awards
  • Custom Status Mask
  • TapaTalk
  • and much much more

We currently have open staff positions which are ready to be filled in and if you feel like that you are the right person for the job please do contact me.

So come and join and check us out Voxil
I'm registered, looks nice good luck with it Smile
(Dec 01, 2013, 06:59 AM)Snow. Wrote: I'm registered, looks nice good luck with it Smile

Well thank you.
I'm trying my best to keep everything clean , nice and also the right place for members.
Looks like a great theme actually, I also like your sections. Good luck with it!
(Dec 01, 2013, 09:59 PM)ChiefNacho Wrote: Looks like a great theme actually, I also like your sections. Good luck with it!

Thank you mate Big Grin
I worked on it for some time and also I had to think about what sections to use and which ones not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BroCartel - Gaming Forum! gcpmc 4 1,499 Dec 09, 2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Alireza-res
  ~# Corrupt Zone #~ {General Lounge ~ Hacking ~ Money Making ~ Gaming ~ Coding & +} Mercuy 0 117 Nov 24, 2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Mercuy
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 670 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  GamingEye - A Place To Get Game Reviews, News, Tutorials, and More! iRio 0 514 Oct 30, 2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: iRio
  [$10 Competition | Custom Theme] ForumByte - Leaks, Graphics & Discussions! L34XXOR 1 2,124 Feb 04, 2015, 08:37 AM
Last Post: L34XXOR