REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uber Gaming Forums
Hello I have worked really really hard at making this theme customized to just only my site, I don't like to use other's people stuff so I jumped quicked myself to learn this real quick and this is what I have so far

There is one important thing that I really need hep with and that is getting user's created folder's in the drop down menu, just like it does in the nav menu for private messages, I have taken out the nav menu all over my board cause I made my own but I have no removed the pm ones cause of that reason.

Any comments are welcomed, the bad ones are the ones I want to be honest so I can address those issue's

thank you very much

http://www.ubergf.com

User=guest
pass=123456789

I am also looking for some hep, I have money to invest in this site and what not but I need some help running the forum itself, It's alot of work and I am a single father with a job so it's hard to make time all the time for this sometimes it's just not possible so let me know if you can help me out
(Jan 19, 2014, 09:58 AM)esin8785 Wrote: Hello I have worked really really hard at making this theme customized to just only my site, I don't like to use other's people stuff so I jumped quicked myself to learn this real quick and this is what I have so far

There is one important thing that I really need hep with and that is getting user's created folder's in the drop down menu, just like it does in the nav menu for private messages, I have taken out the nav menu all over my board cause I made my own but I have no removed the pm ones cause of that reason.

Any comments are welcomed, the bad ones are the ones I want to be honest so I can address those issue's

thank you very much

http://www.ubergf.com

User=guest
pass=123456789

I am also looking for some hep, I have money to invest in this site and what not but I need some help running the forum itself, It's alot of work and I am a single father with a job so it's hard to make time all the time for this sometimes it's just not possible so let me know if you can help me out

I really like it, looks great
Seems like a good site, but you need a better theme. PM me if you want one. Smile
what do you think I can do to the theme, did you guys log into the test account to see the full functionality of the nav manu. The register and login button right at the top I thought it was pretty viewable, Maybe ill make that menu dynamic so it can move when your scroll down
Thanks for sharing these thread here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BroCartel - Gaming Forum! gcpmc 4 1,601 Dec 09, 2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Alireza-res
  ~# Corrupt Zone #~ {General Lounge ~ Hacking ~ Money Making ~ Gaming ~ Coding & +} Mercuy 0 131 Nov 24, 2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Mercuy
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 5 1,900 Nov 24, 2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Mercuy
  Baja's Lab | Technology Forums DrBaja 0 232 Oct 11, 2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  OG USERS - Market and Discussion Forums OGUSERS 0 930 May 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: OGUSERS