REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I iOS Interest I Universal iOS Forum I
Hello, today I shall be showcasing my forum, iOS Interest

It provides you with:

• Quality Support
• Friendly and active community
• Hacks for both non-jailbroken, and jailbroken users

The forum itself has:

• Premium theme, modified by me
• Plenty of premium, and some free plugins
• Lots of tweaks done here and there, to maximise the user interface

Visit us at iOSInterest.com

I am open to criticism, as the website is nearly complete in the development process.

Thanks for reading Smile
I honnestly think it would look better if you had tabs. Would look better in my opinion.
(Apr 13, 2014, 12:05 PM)Ace700 Wrote: I honnestly think it would look better if you had tabs. Would look better in my opinion.

I did have tabs yesterday, but they didn't fit with the theme, and any CSS change I made didn't change the tabs at all.

I was working on it for about an hour before I just turned it off and gave up Sad
(Apr 13, 2014, 05:53 PM)MrNova Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2014, 12:05 PM)Ace700 Wrote: I honnestly think it would look better if you had tabs. Would look better in my opinion.

I did have tabs yesterday, but they didn't fit with the theme, and any CSS change I made didn't change the tabs at all.

I was working on it for about an hour before I just turned it off and gave up Sad

Keep in mind you need to refresh css. Your computer stores a css file on your computer and says okay well the site hasent change lets use the same CSS.

You can fix it by clearing cache or refreshing the site using SHIFT and clicking refresh button.

[Image: CTyc6ed.png]
This works with firefox.
Update & Bump!

Got the tabs working, and they look beast Big Grin Opposite colour to the rest of the forum so they stand out!
What does everyone think?
(Note there are empty forums, since a lot of them are new)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,941 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 727 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  iOSNut.com - {iOS Gaming in a Nutshell} trilobyte- 1 592 Apr 16, 2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: trilobyte-
  Xbox Live Forum | Join now! Amazing forum Heyzen 2 2,075 Jan 09, 2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Heyzen
  Forum Resources - Support For Forum Owners MrJohn 0 1,402 May 29, 2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: MrJohn