REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Get a Dropdown Menu Like This??
Question 
I couldn't post in the plugin section, so I had to post here....Sorry! Tongue Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a dropdown menu like this guy has on his site: studentsuvidha[DOT]in ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to responders! Big Grin

Said I couldn't put a link until I had at least 10 Posts, do I did it as [DOT] cause I don't have anything real to post to get up to the 10 yet, and I don't wanna post a bunch of nonsense just to get the quota. (Hope you understand Admin/Moderator.)

-Mike
(May 12, 2014, 08:40 PM)mikefl Wrote: I couldn't post in the plugin section, so I had to post here....Sorry! Tongue Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a dropdown menu like this guy has on his site: studentsuvidha[DOT]in ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to responders! Big Grin

Said I couldn't put a link until I had at least 10 Posts, do I did it as [DOT] cause I don't have anything real to post to get up to the 10 yet, and I don't wanna post a bunch of nonsense just to get the quota. (Hope you understand Admin/Moderator.)

-Mike

Try here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-82696.html

Easy to get 10 posts, start answering or ask questions.. You must have some questions..
(May 14, 2014, 01:20 PM)Rebel Wrote:
(May 12, 2014, 08:40 PM)mikefl Wrote: I couldn't post in the plugin section, so I had to post here....Sorry! Tongue Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a dropdown menu like this guy has on his site: studentsuvidha[DOT]in ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to responders! Big Grin

-Mike

Try here: community.mybb[DOT]com/thread-82696.html

Easy to get 10 posts, start answering or ask questions.. You must have some questions..

Thank you very much! And yep, actually do have a few! Big Grin

-Mike
Try this thread out.
http: / / community.mybb.com/thread-82696.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB Go Mobile and Labroca's Tab Menu Conflicing. iRun 4 2,249 Oct 26, 2017, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Desy83
  MyBB - Tabbed Menu / Overlaying issues hostpro 9 3,774 Aug 21, 2017, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Frances
  Tab Menu Problem silverhawk 9 3,654 Jun 20, 2017, 02:21 PM
Last Post: karl020
  Common Tabbed Menu Problems and Solutions Oliver Evans 70 53,784 Jun 20, 2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: karl020
Sad Tabbed menu not working, help needed urgently. Identity 6 3,654 Mar 02, 2017, 05:51 AM
Last Post: sova174