REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Introduction Thread
Yep, another introduction thread.

I currently host 4 MyBB forum installations. All installations are role-playing themed. I came here to see if any of the plugins have been updated to 1.8, but judging by the looks of the forum, it seems to be a no. I had thought I registered here before, but when I had attempted to log in, I couldn't log in. I had attempted to recover an account, but all email addresses that I use didn't work. So, I just re-registered, and it turns out my username was available. (Or maybe I didn't register? But I have a plugin from here, so not sure exactly what happened.)

Anyways, I was modifying a plugin (Dice Roll v1.1) and was attempting to condense it (two functions that do the exact same thing) and add a new feature (roll dice when posting a new thread) for each of my forums, but somewhere along the way it broke between the tweaks needed based on each board. Came here to download a new unmodified version to compare and figure out what happened, since it had worked before on 1.8.

EDIT: and it looks like it will end at just simply viewing the thread. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere and find a new dice rolling plugin since I can't download it Dice Roll v1.1.
Welcome to mybbcentral

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction - Untuned Untuned 0 647 Sep 04, 2016, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Untuned
  Limited Edition | Introduction Limited Edition 1 1,162 Oct 10, 2015, 05:57 PM
Last Post: ChiefNacho
  My Introduction demno 2 1,147 Jul 31, 2014, 01:02 AM
Last Post: JPlusPlus
  Kellin Introduction Kellin 0 722 Mar 29, 2014, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kellin
  Introduction McFlurry 2 1,179 Dec 31, 2013, 01:58 AM