REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this..
Hey there, what is MYPS?

Also in the Contact Form that Labborca made the image shows a verification image. But the copy I downloaded from this site doesn't have it.
Clip Wrote:Hey there, what is MYPS?
Q. What is MYPS?
A. MYPS is a MYbb Points System.It allows you to give forum members points based on a wide variety of parameters which you can set in the admincp.

Src; http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=217

Clip Wrote:Also in the Contact Form that Labborca made the image shows a verification image. But the copy I downloaded from this site doesn't have it.

Is the verification image for registration set to yes ?
LeX- Wrote:
Clip Wrote:Hey there, what is MYPS?
Q. What is MYPS?
A. MYPS is a MYbb Points System.It allows you to give forum members points based on a wide variety of parameters which you can set in the admincp.

Src; http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=217

Clip Wrote:Also in the Contact Form that Labborca made the image shows a verification image. But the copy I downloaded from this site doesn't have it.

Is the verification image for registration set to yes ?

I don't have that option :S
The verification image doesn't show for logged in members. Logged in mebmers have their username sent along with email so if they are spamming you it's easy to ban their account.
Clip Wrote:I don't have that option :S
Everybody has that option, since it's a mybb default option. You would need to go into the Admin CP -> Change -> General Configuration and see if you have the Captcha turned on or off. If it's set to off, you won't see it in Labrocca's contact plug in. If you have it on, then you will. Tongue That is unless as Labrocca says you are trying to view it logged in. Log out and view it as a guest. IF the captcha is set to on in the General Config, then you should see it.