REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webmasters help needed
i designed a site for a school last year and now they are asking me to make the site result checking enabled.please i would like someone to help me with a script that could do something like.you see,i asked rcpalace to help me out but was told he his busy.i would urgently need this script as the school concerned are disturbing me to do it for them.any idea?
"site result checking enabled"? Explain in more detail please.
you see laborraca,the school want thier termly result for students to be posted online so that the students could use thier user name and passowrd or a pin/exam number to check the result.I just need a script that could do such for me.
That's a simple login script you need then.

You would need a database with a usertable that would include their username and password.

You would also need a table for their grades. You can have these in the same table but I don't suggest that. You would have a uid for each table that would help to coincide the grades with the user.

There are lots of examples and free libraries to do this:

http://www.roscripts.com/PHP_login_script-143.html

Search hotscripts.com too.
ok thanks but i am having problem with buting the datas in the database.is there no form that can send the datas to my database.
The form has to execute to a script that injects the information. You can use built up classes like ezsql which I use myself.

http://www.woyano.com/jv/ezsql
ok thanks i would try it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue Webmaster Members Needed craigprunty 0 860 Nov 12, 2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post: craigprunty
  Staff Needed for ShockingHost ccalby 1 1,323 May 15, 2010, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Natha
  mod's needed donlerz 14 4,088 Dec 20, 2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Arqui
Sad Staff Needed! kaixer 0 974 May 21, 2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post: kaixer