REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone send me the Easy Refer plugin?
I'm not a subscriber and I REALLY need this plugin, I hate My forum's referral system and having this installed would make life a lot easier at my board, can someone PM or email me the package so I can upload it to my board?
NOTE: I will NOT distribute this plugin, if I do, the mods have the sole right to ban me.

Sting
[email protected]
If somebody gives you the plugin then they are distributing it which will get them banned... so you're asking somebody else to get banned for you? Not a fair trade IMO.
-KuJoe
I know that, do you think I'm dumb, but this really would make it a lot easier to do referrals, seeing as I have no money for a subscription at the moment.
Labrocca has stated that he is working on a plan on his other forum where a certain number of posts will get you downloads. You might want to look into that, instead of taking the chance of getting yourself or another member banned. No one is allowed to distribute the mods here, no matter the excuse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Download Active level bar Plugin Muhammad 8 5,468 Aug 10, 2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: mahdy2021
  Easy access to utilities by Gadgetbox from gboxapp.com TuanCoger 0 674 Feb 27, 2013, 05:38 AM
Last Post: TuanCoger
  tabbed menu plugin request vee3 2 1,119 Dec 18, 2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: HunterM
  How to make $100+ / month with AdSense - EASY! hostpro 6 3,264 Nov 25, 2012, 10:47 AM
Last Post: hostpro
  collins easy learning spanish audio course 1 Jordon 0 628 Apr 30, 2012, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Jordon