REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharepoint (v1.4)
Theme Name: Sharepoint
Designed for: MyBB 1.4
Designed by: FirefoxWiz
Design Team: MyBBThemes Team
Short Description: Idea taken from the MyBB 1.4 ACP theme called Sharepoint. Duplicated as a forum theme. Matching buttons will be coming before long. Light blue and kind of silverish.

Download License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/

Installation Instructions:
1) Upload the included image folder to your ./images directory
2) Import included theme XML into your Admin CP > Templates & Style > Import a Theme.
3) Switch to the new theme via your User Control Panel!
4) Enjoy the new look of your forum. Smile

.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">Sharepoint.zip (Size: 204.04 KB / Downloads: 83)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Cool I like it. I was thinking of making one based off of the default 1.4 acp style.
Yeah, this one was designed from the Sharepoint ACP theme for 1.4. I liked the color scheme so I decided to make it as a forum theme. Smile
tanks
Good work. Very simple and beauty.
thanks Wink ............
thankyou firefoxwiz nice theme
very nice theme FirefoxWiz Big Grin
Im unable to view or download?
Any ideas.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
Great job firefox... as usual Smile