REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attachments issue related to MyPS
A while ago I decided to install MyPS and the attachment plugin for MyPS. I disabled them a month or two ago.

I just recently decided to host something on my forum, however I seem to be having an issue.

I set it so guests could freely download the attachments, however every time a guest tries to download they get a no permissions page forcing them to register even though it's set so guests can download attachments.

Also whenever an attachment is posted it still shows up like MyPS and the attachment plugin is still enabled such as Attachment name - size - cost.

It seems MyPS and the attachment plugin weren't fully uninstalled when disabling them.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?
If it's deactivated it shouldn't be causing any problems.

It's possible the template changes weren't reverted but that wouldn't prevent them from downloading at all. And you are sure 100% you set "unregistered/not logged in" to YES for "can download attachments"?

And do you have your settings.php writable? Check to make sure of that as in the past peoples edits don't change.
What templates do I manually revert to get the attachments back to their original state?
postbit_attachments_attachment

Remove this:

Cost: {$attachment[\'cost\']} {$mybb->settings[\'myps_name\']}

Are you certain the plugin is deactivated and that you didn't just delete something?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MYPS Lottery v1.0 labrocca 30 16,400 Aug 20, 2008, 09:17 AM
Last Post: pad_kay
  Help for MYPS ! indiansword 2 2,619 May 04, 2008, 07:15 PM
Last Post: indiansword
  MYPS Slots Add-on labrocca 22 12,366 Mar 09, 2008, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NiCk Newman
  Game Add-on for MYPS cgc 2 2,148 Jan 08, 2008, 04:40 PM
Last Post: cgc
  myps Lottery (request) spikescot2005 3 2,532 Oct 20, 2007, 06:21 PM
Last Post: labrocca