REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
[1.4] MyMood for MyBB 1.4
Info:
This plugin is hamid_n MyBB 1.2 plugin updated for MyBB 1.4. This will show user's mood for current day.

Download Link

Instructions:
  • Unzip file.
  • Upload files to the corresponding folders
  • Go to admincp plugin manager
  • Activate plugin

-First Release

Note:
    If you have a custom theme, upload the images to /images/yourthemefolder/mood instead of /images/mood/
Sweet!
I do have some suggestions for an update though:

1. Modify the HTML so it's w3c compliant.

2. Order the moods alphabetically.

3. The index file shows up as a mood... fix that? Lol.
Thanks - using this now.
Hi I installed this on my forum and I get the following error message after I activate it. I get a link that says My Mood next to Open Buddy List, when I click on it I get a pop up that with the error message. Right now the mod is still installed, but not activated.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/0/d252089858/htdocs/forum/mood.php on line 12

Thank you for any help that you are able to give me.
i find this mod to be amazing, going to install it soon, i've seen it on several forums already and i really appreciate it. Good Work!
Works a treat. Thanks for that.
It is ok to edit it?
With new moods and images i mean?
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
A great feature for this, would be to allow adding and deleting moods via the admincp. This way people without programming knowledge could easily do this.
(Aug 20, 2008, 10:20 PM)brownsugar Wrote: Hi I installed this on my forum and I get the following error message after I activate it. I get a link that says My Mood next to Open Buddy List, when I click on it I get a pop up that with the error message. Right now the mod is still installed, but not activated.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/0/d252089858/htdocs/forum/mood.php on line 12

Thank you for any help that you are able to give me.

I get the exact same thing. Any joy in sorting it?
Well it works fine for me, you sure you uploaded it right??
wow... i think i can apply this mod

thanks!