REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Universal Board!
Hi,

I am proud to present my newly created forums!

My forums is a World Central Lounge and that is also the name of my board

Let me introduce:

The World Central Lounge's url: http://www.wozilla.uk.to

I got problem with my co.cc because I accidentally deleted the domain so I use the "uk.to"

Anyway World Central Lounge is really:

A virtual community that develops around the world, a place where members have chance to meet and talk. Wozilla forums are more enjoyable because its a global discussion with a unique features powered by MyBB.
Love the layout but not the logo. imho you should add a gradient to the header table background..probably the same one as the buttons.
The skin is very clean and sleek ... I think you could do with better buttons, though.

Also, what is this board about? :S
Man it loaded quick but. Thats a big plus... The one thing i would suggest is a different domain name.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
labrocca Wrote:Love the layout but not the logo. imho you should add a gradient to the header table background..probably the same one as the buttons.

Thanks hehe, I remove the ugly earth icon in the logo but I really don't know how to use Photoshop lol and I'm not great in css.

Bey Brad Wrote:The skin is very clean and sleek ... I think you could do with better buttons, though.

Also, what is this board about? :S

Its a international discussion.

damink Wrote:Man it loaded quick but. Thats a big plus... The one thing i would suggest is a different domain name.

what domain name?
http://www.wozilla.uk.to Well i have never seen a .to address. And thats what i was referring to.
Just an observation though. Any domain is good enough at the end of the day i guess.
I actually get told the same thing with my forum address which is a .com.au address. I always get people saying drop the .au
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
ahh lol k, but its impossible http://www.wozilla.uk if its it will cost hundred thousands
International discussion? I don't think you will attract many members with such a broad subject ...
well, I will try Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST 8-Bit 6 3,522 Dec 03, 2014, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 8-Bit
  I iOS Interest I Universal iOS Forum I MrNova 4 1,911 Apr 21, 2014, 01:26 AM
Last Post: MrNova
  WebTalkBB.com - Web Talk Bulletin Board Bad Meets Evil 1 799 Jul 20, 2012, 05:46 AM
Last Post: vanapeya
  BlueForums - Online Marketplace - Discussion Board biasa199 2 1,323 May 07, 2012, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Pro
  iDiscussions - New Discussion Board Samious 1 769 Mar 25, 2012, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Cronus