REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Profile Ban 2.0
License is attached inside extras folder by using this software you agree to the terms of that license.

Plugin Name: Profile Ban
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 2.1
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 3
Plugin Description: This adds a Quick Ban for moderators on a users profile.

1. Upload the files from the zip

root/inc/plugins/profile_ban.php
root/ban.php
root/bans.php

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Profile Ban) in the plugin manager.

Only moderators and admins can see the link. You can't ban yourself or other moderators. Currently the ban is set for PERMA BAN. You can alter this in the plugin code by changing the array from "perm" to a time() +. Check php.net for time function.

The bans.php page is a small side page which can be used independently to display your bans. You can keep it hidden or you can allow your users to see it.

UPDATE to 2.1
A bug has been found inside /root/ban.php Please update by at least uploading that file from the new package. The bug is a security risk where regular members can ban other members.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Profile_Ban_v2.1.zip (Size: 41.41 KB / Downloads: 580)
Wow... this is on my list Big Grin
Nice simple plugin. I really like it. Makes it quick and easy for mods to ban. Very important feature of not being able to be banned yourself. Tested and works beautiful. Thanks Labrocca.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
Well the current method is cumbersome and requires multiple pages. This is one click.
wow ty for plugin
sweet plugin Big Grin
UPDATE to 2.1
A bug has been found inside /root/ban.php Please update by at least uploading that file from the new package. The bug is a security risk where regular members can ban other members.
Oh, that sounds bad Smile
Glad to hear you fixed it.
German Translator. Probleme mit MybbCentral Plugins? Kontaktiert mich.
[Image: mybbaddonssignatur.gif]
There's an error ive found.
Please look at this jesse.

[Image: 16kvzgh.jpg]
You see that mybb_mybb_banned part..that means the sql table prefix is doubled up.

Did you change something? Really I can't see how you got that error running this. Did you grab the 1.4x version from this thread because I suspect you have the mybb 1.2x version installed. That's the only way you got that error.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with extra profile groups. wethegreenpeople 5 5,171 Sep 13, 2010, 07:04 PM
Last Post: wethegreenpeople
  [REQUEST] profile fields with href ozyrys 3 3,379 Sep 07, 2010, 12:26 PM
Last Post: ozyrys
  Profile Groups labrocca 19 14,970 Sep 02, 2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: wethegreenpeople
  My Tweets (Twitter in profile and postbit) labrocca 49 28,604 Jun 27, 2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: labrocca