REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South African Motorcycling Forum
http://www.sabikers.co.za
Being an owner of a 2008 GSXR 1000 i am very interested in your forum Faust. Got loads of members i see also. Yep i think i will join.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
Careful, a lot of banter and stuff happens in our native tonque, a lot of it is in english, but there are some of it in afrikaans.
Might not join then. No offense. But im Aussie and have enough issues with that now.
Like i said no offense.
Lol..none taken..it would be like suicide..
LOL if i was not so busy on mine i would take you up on the offer. Shit i could plug my bike forum but choose not to yet lol.
Lets face it. A modified 2008 GSXR 1000 speaks for itself. WIN WIN. lol.
Yes but you Aussies are crazy..we all know that..
lol cheers bloke.... Here is a quick vid of me burning some rubber http://au.youtube.com/my_videos well 2 actually. I plan to take one in next couple of days of a good monno. I ride this bitch on the back wheel every day. I ride it to work and well everywhere and everywhere i go i am on back wheel. I have so far had it up to about 330kmph which was fun to say the least. lol. Im just a bike nut. I will die this way no question.
I think you might have a few too many unnecessary forums, and the theme could use some more customizing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 7,588 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 815 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  Xbox Live Forum | Join now! Amazing forum Heyzen 2 2,200 Jan 09, 2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Heyzen
  Forum Resources - Support For Forum Owners MrJohn 0 1,470 May 29, 2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: MrJohn
  Forum Hype - Forum Advertising and Resources MrJohn 0 1,530 Jan 14, 2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: MrJohn