REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random ads
I wonder is there any plugin like to rotate ads in header,footer or inline ads???

i guess there should be but cant find Sad
Well you could find a PHP script that randomizes ads and frame it using the HTML allowed in the ads plugin that Labrocca made.
I will update My Ads Manager for rotating ads.
@ CoDPlay3r
yes i can but no impression counting is there Sad
i guess i can find one here but i dnt Sad

@ labrocca
yes please do that also for impression counting for each ad.
I ll surly be subscribing for this Smile
(Oct 06, 2008, 01:34 AM)Fakher Wrote: @ CoDPlay3r
yes i can but no impression counting is there Sad
i guess i can find one here but i dnt Sad

@ labrocca
yes please do that also for impression counting for each ad.
I ll surly be subscribing for this Smile

Hmm...not sure yet what method I will use to rotate these or if I will bother keeping a count. I try to create plugins with minimal overhead. If you want a very robust ad system why not use openads? You can then insert the code you create from openads into My Ad Manager. There are limits to what I am willing to do. This is a plugin not a complete advertising system. Next you will want a checkout system integrated for advertiser signups..lol.

At best I will ad some type of simple rotation method but that's not going to be anytime soon. I don't see the need when you can use open ads for a more complex system and then use My Ad Manager to integrate the ad easily. It will work very well together.

Yeah..the more I think about it..the more I am just going to recommend using OpenAds if you want rotations and stats. There is no need to bulk up Mybb or this plugin with these features.
now what is openads?
Dont be a lazy *#$ use google.

OpenX (formerly Openads)

http://www.openx.org/
OpenAds is a very comprehensive ad system. What's important with my plugin is that it creates the methods for ad placement. It uses things within mybb such as groups and forum id's and creates the zones for placement. Something like Open Ads is going to really be the nuts and bolts of a true ad network.

Like I said..use it...create the code..insert code into My Ad Manager. This will give you just about every option under the sun.
Wow I didn't know hackforum was urs. Cool.

BTW the image in ur sig, doesn't links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ads in post Hector 1 1,175 May 12, 2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: labrocca
  Random Quote Generator mortalc 2 1,338 May 06, 2010, 05:29 AM
Last Post: LS 134
  Random Quote Generator Master Vampire 5 2,464 Jan 08, 2010, 05:15 PM
Last Post: MattR
  Ads plugin ??? karthikguru 3 2,035 Aug 17, 2009, 04:33 AM
Last Post: labrocca
  Classifieds ads plugin tempo 3 2,259 Dec 11, 2008, 08:49 AM