REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What an Awsome!
Hi,

This community-resources of plug-ins is really pretty awsome! even I can't subscribe because of complicate reason, I am still amaze in MyBB Central because of free plug-ins made by Lex however I can't deny myself that I want to get those plug-ins made by Labrocca. I'll find ways.

One thing I don't like in MyBB Central, the theme or skin because its too simple or plain but good is I can get free plug-ins of Lex!

+5 for MyBB Central Tongue
There is more pleaces to get Plugins, lol
[Image: mybbsig.php]
If you make 100 non-spam posts at webmasterforums.biz I think labrocca gives you a subscription.
(Oct 22, 2008, 08:40 AM)Matt_ Wrote: If you make 100 non-spam posts at webmasterforums.biz I think labrocca gives you a subscription.

Yup.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-39081.html

I should probably make that post here too.

And thanks for the comments.

Quote:There is more pleaces to get Plugins, lol

Not to get my plugins. They are exclusive to here and anyone caught distributing will get a C&D, their account here banned (no refunds), and I will be contacting their ISP about copyright infringement.
May I ask Labrocca? Why do I need to make post in Webmasterforums instead of here only but if that's what you want in order to get a Premium account, alright then... Smile