REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a plugin or to pointed in the right direction
I'm trying to create custom areas in my forum, I have been toying around with php, but to be honest I am in kindergarden when it comes to php.

Here is what I would like to do:

The first problem is I have no idea how to make anything like this. The second is that this goes in specific categories of my boards.

I hope this is much easier than I am making it, please let me know if this can be done or if I need to go to a local studio and ask them to design this for me.
Realistically you have a lot to learn and your choices are spending that time or spending money to hire someone. You have to choose between them. The learning process can be a rewarding one long-term but obviously this requires a lot of time.
Could you tell me, does this look like it could be using an xml spreadsheet? Is that possible? I had a feeling I would have to contact a local desigh studio to help with this but you need to explore all options first before investing that kind of money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorting Hat Plugin Tini93 0 832 Apr 23, 2017, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Tini93
  Betting Plugin L34XXOR 0 1,798 Jan 28, 2015, 01:11 AM
Last Post: L34XXOR
  MyBB User Profile Post activity (No Plugin) Snow. 0 2,402 Nov 26, 2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Snow.
  Need Plugin last 24 hours online visitors gudo 2 2,888 Nov 17, 2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: BlueShiftXD
  Need reporting plugin craig1985 0 1,205 Jan 16, 2013, 02:39 PM
Last Post: craig1985