REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Search Log
License is attached inside extras folder by using this software you agree to the terms of that license.

Plugin Name: Search Log
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0a
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 2
Plugin Description: This plugin will add a method to view your search log keywords from admincp.

Installation

1. Upload the files from the zip

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Search Log) in the plugin manager.

3. You will see a new option in the admin under "Tools & Maintenance" for "Search Log". The rest is self explanatory.

This plugin is language compatible.

NOTE: Mybb tasks system regularly deletes the searchlog table so if your results are empty this may be the reason. Test with a new search.

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Search_Log_v1.0a.zip (Size: 30.51 KB / Downloads: 344)
Another plugin I didn't realise I would have a need for Tongue Very good, and already I've found something leading to a possible ban Big Grin
Nice plugin I guess. Smile
Great Plugin Will Help To See What Members Need
very handy thanks labrocca!
This would be very useful for support and resource sites, because you can make things based on what people search for Smile

I am using it on my site.
I am going to use it to add stickies and new forum sections based on searches.
Found a bug or error.
I installed the search log plug in on my site and with it activated I can not rebuild cache or recount and rebuild. As soon as I disable the plug in the options are back. I have included a screen shot. not a real huge deal but it might be in the future.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am not having that problem at all. That's odd. What version of mybb are you on?

Are you able to provide me login to admincp and ftp to investigate? I can't replicate this bug.

I am wondering if you are having a language conflict or something. It's weird.
Here is a new plugin file to overwrite the old one if you are having empty language problems in your admincp tools area.

Regular package is also updated.

Attached Files
.php   search_log.php (Size: 3.17 KB / Downloads: 8)