REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side box--Latest thread view
My side box have 10 latest thead show. But I want to show 5 latest thread in side box. Now how can I make it?
Which sidebox plugin is it??
Hello YoungTalk and MattR,
I answered his question over at MyBBoard: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-44448.html. MattR, you are more then welcome to correct me if I made a mistake in my answer.

Ori...
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
simplified translation of Occam's razor

[Image: 82pwtx]
This is not perfect ans for me. See mybbcentral latest thread in side box. Here show only 5 thread. How make it here?
I think okitai is right, should shows the same amount as the number of announcements in the portal settings. What sort of answer are you expecting??
Actually, I can now tell you that I was right. I used labrocca's plugin (instead of Zahar's) and I had the chance to check my statement about it. It does exactly as I answered. YoungTalk, if for any reason at all, you do not want me to give you answers and/or you don't trust my answers, please tell me so I'll know that for the future.

Ori...
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
simplified translation of Occam's razor

[Image: 82pwtx]
yes now it working. thanks okitai and MattR.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My IPN for the latest mybb? Neil Patrick Harris 1 1,761 Jul 25, 2013, 11:22 AM
Last Post: JamesMayes
  Latest Reported Posts Page Fishy 1 1,632 Apr 06, 2012, 07:44 PM
Last Post: labrocca
  Close thread after X replies WakBlack 0 919 Nov 18, 2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: WakBlack
  [Request] Automatic backup for a new Thread [email protected] 0 1,266 Aug 13, 2011, 01:04 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  View Unread Posts Bey Brad 13 7,951 Sep 13, 2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Oliver Evans