REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with CreateMyBB...
I have made a forum with CreateMyBB.com. But the default version is 1.2.something. Is there a way that I can upgrade it to 1.4 with the Warning System and points without paying? I think the points is pay though. My friends have said that I need hosting to be able to upgrade. Is there a way to get hosting for free? I have found 000webhost.com, but it is too confusing. If anyone would please help I would be very grateful.
No, you can't upgrade CreateMyBB, you don't get FTP access, and I also don't recommend 000webhost. See here for hosts: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-30827.html
Ok, thanks.
I suggest 110mb Host is the best

Though you have to pay just 9.95 $ USD only for MySQL Database but this offer is for life time

Worth a Burger and a Coke Tongue
2 burgers and 2 cokes, thank you very much! :p
Nah, seriously, I wouldn't recommend free hosting... It may sound good, but if you get big, have fun dealing with their servers.
(Feb 06, 2009, 01:26 PM)The Cadet Wrote: Nah, seriously, I wouldn't recommend free hosting... It may sound good, but if you get big, have fun dealing with their servers.

Hmm, plus they usually force ads etc. If you're serious about a forum you should really go paid.
I am thinking about offering a very cheap hosting service now that I have my new server.
(Feb 06, 2009, 03:06 PM)labrocca Wrote: I am thinking about offering a very cheap hosting service now that I have my new server.

I think that'd be very popular.