REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Repoco (Reported Posts Count)
License is attached inside extras folder by using this software you agree to the terms of that license.

Plugin Name: RePoCo (REported POsts COunt)
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 1
Plugin Description: Shows a stat for Reported Posts count in a members profile along with the date and time of last reported post.

Installation

1. Upload the file from the zip

root/inc/plugins/repoco.php

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Repoco) in the plugin manager.

This is not language compatible. You can alter the plugin file if you have a different language.

Troubleshooting: If by chance you do not see the Reported Posts in the members profile edit the template "member_profile" and add {$repoco} after {$reputation}.

DEMO: http://www.hackforums.net

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Repoco_v1.zip (Size: 19.13 KB / Downloads: 495)
Question: Is this shown to everyone or just moderators/admins?
Everyone. If you want for a group only add an if statement to the repoco function...

if($mybb->user['usergroup'] != "4" || $mybb->user['usergroup'] != "3") { return; }

Add that line after the globals and only admins and mods will display the stat.
Great, simple plugin. Thanks!
labrocca, was that line of code for who can make use of this plugin? Because I want something that make this plugin only show to some groups, since I don't want members and other groups to see this field. Is it possible?

Great thing anyway.
Regards.
What usergroups do you want to see it??
Basically admins, super mods and mods.
I don't really like this because some user's don't like being known as the 'community tattletale'. Maybe add an option in the next version so that users can choose whether they want it displayed or private?
(Mar 07, 2009, 04:53 PM)Zash Wrote: I don't really like this because some user's don't like being known as the 'community tattletale'. Maybe add an option in the next version so that users can choose whether they want it displayed or private?

I agree very much.
But it isn't as though you can see what the reported posts were... and what if they're only reporting spam and crappy posts?? They're helping the moderation of the forum.

But, I'm sure this could be done with a custom profile field.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimum Posts Suite labrocca 71 62,647 Sep 14, 2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post: vash
  Fapcor (Forum Access Post Count Requirement) labrocca 64 40,630 Aug 27, 2010, 04:48 AM
Last Post: cadbru
  View Your Threads / View Your Posts ~ Guide Elite Dash 5 3,812 Jul 31, 2010, 05:18 PM
Last Post: jddogg9
  Help Me Finish this cool plugin [ Last Forum Posts With Ajax On Header] Bestpublisher 21 13,117 Apr 16, 2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Reported Post Question meghan 2 2,966 Aug 12, 2009, 03:32 PM
Last Post: meghan