REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mybbthemes->Mybbcentral
You should merge the Mybb Themes with Mybbcentral. It would be much better to have a one HUGE mybb site, then two.

Edit: Should've posted in feedback :[
Maybe...I will think about it. I prefer to keep them seperate though.
Nah. MyBB Themes is focused on themes, MyBB Central is focused on plugins.
"MyBBCentral - Exclusive Plugins and Themes". Maybe merging them could be a great idea.
They're both good resources of modifications for MyBB. But there's a problem, MyBBThemes is completely free.. unlike MyBBCentral which require subscription to download plugins and such. But maybe it's easy to solve.. install the Tabbed Menu here. Put "MyBBCentral", "Plugin", "Themes", "Offtopic" and make themes free.

Heh, just an idea =P
Regards,
faviouz
I like the idea of a giant MyBB site, to be honest. Not sure how the MyBB Themes members would feel, though.
(Feb 21, 2009, 08:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I like the idea of a giant MyBB site, to be honest. Not sure how the MyBB Themes members would feel, though.

Some of the more dedicated members who aren't willing to subscribe might get upset, but I think it would be for the better.

Think about it... Mybbcentral has great mods, if you included THEMES it would be deadly Tongue
(Feb 21, 2009, 09:43 PM)bk2070 Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2009, 08:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I like the idea of a giant MyBB site, to be honest. Not sure how the MyBB Themes members would feel, though.

Some of the more dedicated members who aren't willing to subscribe might get upset, but I think it would be for the better.

Think about it... Mybbcentral has great mods, if you included THEMES it would be deadly Tongue

I think that could be solved pretty easily. Maybe give members above the post count of 200 a free subscription?
Ever really understood the Gospel?
The Gospel
Or just keep the themes free ...?
(Feb 22, 2009, 04:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Or just keep the themes free ...?

Yes like Lex's plugin section
Wait, by MyBB Themes do you mean http://www.mybbthemes.8ez.com ??

I don't agree with taking something that is free and suddenly charging people for it. It will also be confusing when it comes to license changes and usage and stuff. I see no problem with it if you don't require a subscription for download.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm new user on www.mybbcentral.com ADANSANTIFER53 0 789 Feb 28, 2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: ADANSANTIFER53
  [win mybbcentral subscription] Design wallpapers for me. indiansword 7 3,246 Feb 01, 2010, 02:04 AM
Last Post: 88power88
  Forum Subscriptions on MybbCentral Psinetic 2 1,793 Jul 06, 2009, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Psinetic
  Advertising MybbCentral ? Chainzs 9 4,149 Apr 15, 2009, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Psinetic