REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Portal News
This might be usefull in videogames communities, tech or specific animes.

You have to move the thread to the right forum (which you stated in the ACP by giving its FID) so it appears in the portal. I want something easier. Some link in the thread that allows certain groups (which should be edited with the GID) to click it and quickly put the thread in the portal.

This is handy for a videogames forum as I said. Imagine if a user posts a new thread like "GTA V coming this year!".. and for the thread appear in the portal, it needs to me moved to the right forum which you stated in the ACP. I want a quick way, some button or link.. whatever, and certain groups are allowed to click it. And then it would be quickly posted in the portal without moving the thread from the forums.

Did someone understand it?
So and labrocca, is it possible?
Regards,
faviouz
So basically you want to choose specific posts rather than have the pulled from a particular forum??
Yep, I want to put the first post in the portal, just like the other news in the portal.. Basically I want the same as other things in the portal, the "Replies" link which would redirect to the thread, the email button and such..
Regards,
faviouz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  portal help Z3R0 1 1,286 Sep 22, 2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Z3R0
  Quick theme !!! MyBB Freak 7 3,462 Sep 01, 2010, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Mr. Crazy
  Jump.gif in Portal.php RhymeFront 0 1,143 Feb 21, 2010, 12:56 PM
Last Post: RhymeFront
  Quick Register ndm250 5 2,679 Dec 17, 2009, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Dutchcoffee