REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need "Show Users System Specs" mod
Hi,

Can someone make a mod or plug-in, something like this: Show Users System Specs

You can find a demo in Techpowerup.com or Guru3d.com
You know you can create "custom Profile Fields" maching what you want and then edit the postbit (or postbit_classic) template to add them? Thats how I did that.

Ori...
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
simplified translation of Occam's razor

[Image: 82pwtx]
Actually I really like that. I might do it because I can use it at HF.
You know... (labrocca), I asked for something very close to this when I started using MyBB and everyone just pointed me to the "Custom Profile Fields".
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.

(Feb 26, 2009, 03:59 PM)labrocca Wrote: Actually I really like that. I might do it because I can use it at HF.

So are you gone a make a something like that?!

(Feb 26, 2009, 03:01 PM)okitai Wrote: You know you can create "custom Profile Fields" maching what you want and then edit the postbit (or postbit_classic) template to add them? Thats how I did that.

Ori...

Can you guide me on this?
You can easily make something using custom profile fields that shows PC specs. The Javascript box maybe a little harder to manage though.
(Feb 26, 2009, 05:43 PM)Ricardo-san Wrote: You can easily make something using custom profile fields that shows PC specs. The Javascript box maybe a little harder to manage though.

Yes you can use custom profile fields but that represents imho a few problems. It doesn't highlight system specs. I can make it VERY snazzy and I have some ideas. I have decided I am going to do this because like I said...I could use this at HF as a very unique and fun feature.

I can seriously make this cool like you won't believe.
I'll wait for this as what I made (via "custom Profile Fields" and template edits) was never exactly what I wanted. Maybe your plugin will "get it" better.

(Feb 26, 2009, 06:06 PM)labrocca Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2009, 05:43 PM)Ricardo-san Wrote: You can easily make something using custom profile fields that shows PC specs. The Javascript box maybe a little harder to manage though.

Yes you can use custom profile fields but that represents imho a few problems. It doesn't highlight system specs. I can make it VERY snazzy and I have some ideas. I have decided I am going to do this because like I said...I could use this at HF as a very unique and fun feature.

I can seriously make this cool like you won't believe.

Thanks Labrocca I'll wait for this Smile
even i am going to wait for this plugin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neg Rep Log for users. matt6950 0 1,700 Feb 23, 2015, 12:42 AM
Last Post: matt6950
  Mybb email for premium users? Snow. 1 2,162 Nov 17, 2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: BlueShiftXD
  Show Team Additional Groups Oliver Evans 3 2,155 Mar 09, 2013, 12:52 AM
Last Post: TheSpeedyFeed
  MyPS betting system tomas 5 3,819 Oct 27, 2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: hoopster