REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pluggins not working
I have changed my forum's skin recently.Well.. the skin is working perfectly,but the problem is.. the pluggins(myps and referral pluggin) which was working perfectly with the old skin is not working with the new skin. The pluggin files are there in host and these pluggins work with the old skin too..
I actually wanted to solve this out in such a way that the points which the members had should not get deleted.
Please give me a solution to make the pluggins work with new skin in such a way that the points wont get deleted Smile

Also,I wanted to know whether its possible to reduce the forum's text size.

Please do give me a good reply..

Forum link: http://www.moneytalkclub.org
A suggestion in another thread that worked: Turn the plugins off, save, then turn them back on. Try it.
Deactivate it then reactivate it and it will work fine. It is kinda annoying how plugin theme edits get removed when changing theme!
NewGamingEra- A General Gaming Community!
Admin Space- A Place For Admins
Deactivating it can remove all points so make sure to use the backup system and save your members MYPS column in mybb_users.
I have deactivated and reactived... but it dint work

Hmm.. as someone told i edited the post bit template and now its working.But its not perfectly aligned. To see it : go to http://moneytalkclub.org/request-1st-pay...ml#pid1336 and there u can see 5 columns right? and out of that.. u can see the 2nd one right? Now u can see that its not perfectly aligned right? how do i make it perfect?

and one more thing i wanna know is.... which template i should edit to show myps in profile?
I see the problem. Seems there is a <p> or <br /> going on above it. I think you should be able to find that in the postbit area.
Well i say that because below that in the request bit there is 2 lines. Well the second line lines up with the problem. So one would suspect its that.
Hope so anyways.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
(Mar 07, 2009, 12:03 AM)DAMINK Wrote: I see the problem. Seems there is a <p> or <br /> going on above it. I think you should be able to find that in the postbit area.
Well i say that because below that in the request bit there is 2 lines. Well the second line lines up with the problem. So one would suspect its that.
Hope so anyways.

No dude... i have searched for it.. i dint find any <p> <br> above it?Is it there in myps setting?

what abt the other question i asked
Which template? Hmmm now im confused. You dont know which template yet you are editing the postbit or atleast searching it?
I would have thought its the template you are using. DarkOrange i believe is yours.
(Mar 07, 2009, 12:21 AM)DAMINK Wrote: Which template? Hmmm now im confused. You dont know which template yet you are editing the postbit or atleast searching it?
I would have thought its the template you are using. DarkOrange i believe is yours.

ohh.. thats not im asking. To show myps in profile,which should be edited?
Member templates then member profile i think.