DB Changes: 0
File Changes: 0
Files: 2
  • ./inc/plugins/spm.php
  • ./spm.php
Install:
  • Upload ./inc/plugins/spm.php into your ./inc/plugins/ folder
  • Upload ./jspm.php into your root folder
  • Go to your PluginManager and Activate the "Search In Your Private Messages" Plugin.
What:
Adds a New Link in Your UCP - Messenger - Search In PMs

------------
Quote:The only thing I found as a bug is that when "inside" the search page, I cannot see any pictures on the right (in your case - left) of the UserCP menu choices (except yours). I think it's something to do with the CSS not being applied.

If this happens to you to; go into your
ACP - Templates & Styles - Themes - Default - Edit usercp.css Properties - Attached To / Specific Files [ Add Another File ] - spm.php

Attached Files
.zip   SPM.zip (Size: 27.32 KB / Downloads: 133)
Woa this is cool.
Thanks for this!
Very interesting. Nice job definetily.
Regards,
faviouz
Love the idea. I look on how much do i need to get it to work on my forum (Hebrew language / RTL based).
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
simplified translation of Occam's razor

[Image: 82pwtx]
I am gonna use this too. Great job sir.
OK. this now works. not to much translation / code changes / template changes.
The only thing I found as a bug is that wen "inside" the search page, I cannot see any pictures on the right (in your case - left) of the UserCP menu choices (except yours). I think it's something to do with the CSS not being applied.

Edit: Solved it - Needed to add "spm.php" file as attached to in the 'usercp.css' properties.
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.

thanks nice job Big Grin
Unbelievable...EXACTLY what I needed!
This should be a default MyBB feature. It's awesome, THANKS!
(Apr 18, 2009, 05:16 AM)LeX- Wrote: If this happens to you to; go into your
ACP - Templates & Styles - Themes - Default - Edit usercp.css Properties - Attached To / Specific Files [ Add Another File ] - spm.php

i got up to where it says add another ( where or what do i put into the file name ) then what or where do i put this ( Attached To / Specific Files [ Add Another File ] ) ?
First: @LeX-, you could have corrected my "wen" to "when"
Second: @technoman, you click on the "(Add another)" link and in the blank box that appears at the bottom of the list of files (should be, already, listed 3 files: "usercp.php", "usercp2.php" and "private.php") write "spm.php" and then check the "Globally" option (if its not checked automatically.
I attached a picture of the way its configured on my forum.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)