REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joomla Mybb Bridge
Labrocca Sadly I am no longer using MyBB. The main reason is my sites look better with Joomla as a cms which is needed for the kind of work I do and since there is no MyBB/Joomla bridge and most forums look the same I have decided to change my forum software to phpbb3...I was hoping that you might consider either offering a bridge for mybb on this site or maybe helping the jfusion project. If you provided a bridge on your site you'd receive alot of subscriptions as mybb and joomla are the top open-source software in mine and others opinions. This is a suggestion and a goodbye. Hopefully something comes up soon cause as far as features go MyBB beats the rest. For now I'll be using phpbb3 and waiting for the day I switch back.
jfusion works perfectly with mybb, just last week set up 2 joomla/mybb sites for a client
Would you mind to make a tutorial?
im new into joomla
I've fully integrated Joomla and myBB with the site I'm working on right now , it works perfect and gives no problems with jfusion .

Please PM me if you would like to talk about this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB 1.6 and MyBB Central labrocca 15 8,006 Dec 04, 2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Tobe
Exclamation Donate to mybb to help purchase mybb.com ! 88power88 24 13,073 Jul 28, 2010, 01:11 PM
Last Post: labrocca