REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£3+ in $?
How much in £3.50 in Dollars?
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

£3.50 = $5.76
I try to subscribe here but it won't let me. It says add a credit card. What's the issue. Could I not just send labrocca the money and then he activate my subscription for me? Smile
that will be $10 if you want to use a different method :<
It's not different really, it's just the same apart from Labrocca is going to have to put me into the subscription usergroup..
(Jun 13, 2009, 04:01 PM)Combo Wrote: It's not different really, it's just the same apart from Labrocca is going to have to put me into the subscription usergroup..

It's $10 because your subscription wouldn't be automatically renewed.
NewGamingEra- A General Gaming Community!
Admin Space- A Place For Admins
Quote:It's $10 because your subscription wouldn't be automatically renewed.

Actually..

It's $10 because your subscription wouldn't be automatically expire.

That means it's permanent. The subscribers have 1 year and then it will automatically expire. Direct payments are not linked to the IPN plugin and why I charge more.Still a very good deal.
nice, but let me know when my year is "over" just a week earlyer, i will renew,...i know im permanent,...but its just a better deal 20% for mybb Smile
[Image: classic-76561197972846836.png]
See that's what I can't be bothered to deal with. With hundreds of subscribers I just don't want to deal with keeping track.
(Jun 13, 2009, 07:22 PM)labrocca Wrote: See that's what I can't be bothered to deal with. With hundreds of subscribers I just don't want to deal with keeping track.

that would be a good addition for 3.0 Smile