REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webmaster Forums

Please let me know what you think of the design. It's not structured yet but I hope to get the site up asap.
Looking pretty good so far Smile How did you get the side menu?
There is a mod that Zaher made I believe. It's a plugin.
Looking nice but I have one suggestion: # Invite (& Lotery) on menu it's not available for unregistered users. My opinion it's to make visible this option just for registered users.

Best regards.
You can't have template conditionals in mybb yet. Also how would non-members know about the feature? The idea is for them to signup if they want to use the lottery.
You The Man
Well, I think you either need to get rid of the "My additional box" at the bottom of the side boxes or put new content in that space! Wink LOL
Yeah will add content soon enough. I am fairly close to going all-out on the site. Things just have to be ready that's all. I don't want this site to flop. I want it to be one of my top sites.
Kick ass design! Is it going to be released for download?

Thanks! Smile
looks good could the side boxes be used for advertising?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 7 2,673 Feb 17, 2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: shadowxs
  Baja's Lab | Technology Forums DrBaja 0 431 Oct 11, 2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  OG USERS - Market and Discussion Forums OGUSERS 0 1,140 May 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: OGUSERS
  Pixl | MyBB & Webmaster Promotion/Resources/Discussion actavis 0 575 May 01, 2017, 02:36 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 8,597 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis