REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoresponder plugin
Hello,

I was looking for an autoresponder plugin for mybb and couldn't find one.

I think that would be awesome to have such a plugin to add some follow up messages.

For example when a new user registers, he receives a private message immediately.

Then we could set up other messages to be sent 1 day later, 2 days later, 3 days later, 10 days later etc...

Hope a programmer here will be able to produce such a plugin Smile

Thanks in advance!
(Jul 14, 2009, 12:22 PM)hferradj Wrote: Hello,

I was looking for an autoresponder plugin for mybb and couldn't find one.

I think that would be awesome to have such a plugin to add some follow up messages.

For example when a new user registers, he receives a private message immediately.

Then we could set up other messages to be sent 1 day later, 2 days later, 3 days letter, 10 days letter etc...

Hope a programmer here will be able to produce such a plugin Smile

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm... Dont quite understand what you want!
It would be a way to send predefined private messages to the new members of the forum.

For example as soon as someone registers, he would receive a welcome private message (registration date + 0 day).

Then on next day (registration date + 1 day) they would receive a private message containing information about the rules of the forum

Then on next day (registration date + 2 days) they would receive a new private message, for example to explain them how to access some private sections of the forum.

Then 2 days after the previous message for example (registration date + 4 days) they would receive a private message asking them how is it going with their subscription.

etc...

It's what aweber does with emails: http://www.aweber.com/autoresponders.htm

(It's called "Follow up messages")

HF.
Pmonreg plugin does this. Check mybboard.net.

It will send a pm on registration...why would you want to annoy members with some automatted PM everyday though?
Thanks for mentioning pmonreg. I'll have a look at it.

I need to send 1 daily message for the first few days only.

This is because I'm giving training, and to avoid information overload and confusion for new users (what to look at and what to do), the homework and daily schedule must be sent over the course of several days.
You would need to use the task system along with a custom plugin to achieve this.
(Jul 18, 2009, 05:35 AM)labrocca Wrote: You would need to use the task system along with a custom plugin to achieve this.

Is there any programmer here who could work on this as a paid job?

I would be very interested in purchasing such a plugin but I don't know how much this would cost me or if anyone would want to program it Smile
(Jul 18, 2009, 08:39 AM)RPG2 Wrote: THe PMonreg plugin does not work now.

Yes it does. If you have a problem then you may need to reinstall it. Get support from the author but know that it does work just fine here and at HF.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorting Hat Plugin Tini93 0 831 Apr 23, 2017, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Tini93
  Betting Plugin L34XXOR 0 1,796 Jan 28, 2015, 01:11 AM
Last Post: L34XXOR
  MyBB User Profile Post activity (No Plugin) Snow. 0 2,401 Nov 26, 2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Snow.
  Need Plugin last 24 hours online visitors gudo 2 2,886 Nov 17, 2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: BlueShiftXD
  Need reporting plugin craig1985 0 1,202 Jan 16, 2013, 02:39 PM
Last Post: craig1985